Pilgrims are all set to embark for the Char Dham Yatra 2015. And if you are one of them, we have some important information to roll out:
- Government to arrange for the accommodation of around 4000 pilgrims at Kedarnath
- By constructing various helipads between Guptkashi and Kedarnath, aerial services will be provided readily
- A 3.5 km ropeway will be built between Lincholi and Kedarnath, so that children, infirm and old people could pass a steep stretch comfortably
- Better trekking routes are being developed to facilitate Char Dham Yatra 2015
- Medical team will provide all the required aid to pilgrims
- Government will provide water, electricity and other essential basic facilities to pilgrims in a better manner.
- The chief minister, Harish Rawat, will himself travel all over India to tout Uttarakhand as a safe destination
- Biometric registration facilities will be installed for recording exact count and identity of pilgrims
Check out detailed information about Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand and book your Yatra Package for 2015 in advance.